Straight Talk About Small Business Success in New Jersey: 2nd Edition was written by Salim Omar, CPA to provide helpful advice to help you grow your practice and increase cash flow and profitability in 12 simple, foolproof steps. You’ll learn:
- Different options for starting a business and how to choose the right one for your needs.
- How to write business plans that get results.
- Year-round tax strategies to save you money.
- Tips on growing your business sensibly and profitably while keeping a healthy cash flow.
- How and where to get the money you need to grow.
- How to easily keep records that help you take control of your business and how to make sense of the numbers that matter.
- Fringe benefits and insurance – what you need to do and what you should do for best results.
- Planning the exit – looking ahead to leaving your business
“Salim Omar is the real deal. He lives what he writes. Salim’s spirit of generosity shines on every page as he shares the wisdom he has earned and learned along his journey. His passion for entrepreneurship, coupled with masterfully practical tips, will be a beacon for your success. This book is a must-have for every small business owner.”
Jamie Sussel Turner, M.Ed PCC Business Coach and Author: Less Stress Business
"Salim Omar has written an ethical, enthusiastic, small business guide full of tips on how to find customers, boost sales, save on taxes, and keep a healthy cash flow. Omar is obviously very smart, and his advice is practical. Although the guide was written specifically for New Jersey business owners, much of its information would be a boon to business owners in any state."
Mark Levy Founder, Levy Innovation and author of four books, including Accidental Genius.
Dr. Steven L. Rasner, DMD, MAGD
“Combining the Art and Science of Dentistry"
DonnaLyn Giegerich MBA,CIC,RYT
President of DLG Consulting, Red Bank NJ
"Salim points out that the “whole business” is the product. If you can catch this very powerful revelation it will revolutionize your leadership and your business. Straight Talk is insightful, easy to read and filled with lots of poignant and useful tips for every business or organization."
Terence H. Biggs II
CEO Marketplace Dynamics, LLC
Co-Author of The DNA of Gutsy Leaders (I’m Made for This Moment!)