When it comes to paying employees, intricate and changing tax laws have made the payroll function a time-consuming nightmare for small business owners. Straight Talk CPAs offers payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to dedicate more time to the company you’ve built.
When you have us do your payroll, you save time and money and eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your payroll taxes incorrectly (because we keep up on all the rules the IRS is constantly changing).
Working with us is a great way to go because we have ample knowledge in all areas of tax law and business management. We can help you figure out how to pay all of your employees correctly, even the special cases you may not know how to handle. Don’t risk a lawsuit because you’ve mishandled a situation and made a payroll mistake that angers one or more employees. Do it correctly, and you’ll have happier, more productive workers, better and quicker payroll resolution services, and better adherence to tax regulations. Working with us protects you all the way around!
Don’t take an unnecessary risk. Let Straight Talk CPAs handle your payroll services tasks thoroughly and accurately; with us administering your payroll services details in NJ, you can focus on what you do best as an entrepreneur, which is maximizing your profits and creating the valuable business of your dreams!
We assist our clients to find the perfect balance between a rich and comprehensive benefits program and a cost-effective employee benefits package. We help you decipher what’s in various insurance plans so you can choose the one that will serve you and your business in the best way possible.
Every company is different, and large companies have different needs compared to smaller ones. We completely understand that one size does not fit all, and we will work with you to decipher what’s available, what your obligations as an employer are, and what you can comfortably afford while providing your employees with the great benefits that they need.
These are just some of the employee benefits solutions we can help you with:
- Medical Insurance: What can you offer your full-time employees? Are there any programs or supplemental services you can help your part-time or temporary employees with? Can you offer buy-in programs for those employees looking for more?
- Dental Insurance: Not every company offers this benefit, but if you can offer this to your employees (or something along the lines of dental work discounts), your employees will thank you.
- Vision Insurance: Chances are that the majority of your employees wear contacts or glasses (or both). What can you offer to help them?
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): This type of account can be beneficial for companies with many different types of employees, since it gives each person the flexibility to personalize what they need in terms of benefits.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA): What exactly are these? What’s the difference between them? Do you need to offer both, or any? We can help you answer these questions.
- Other Health Insurance Plans: Are there employees who might benefit from additional insurance plans? Do you have to provide these, or can you simply offer resources for your employees to find these types of insurance on their own? Examples include supplemental hospital, critical illness, and cancer insurance.
- Life And Accidental Insurances: Do you have to provide your employees with any life insurance? How about accidental death and dismemberment insurance? What are options that your employees might benefit from the most?
- Other Benefits: You want to look into pet insurance and employee assistance programs, among other benefits.
You can get lost in a sea of confusion if you don’t know which benefits, if any, to offer your employees. Don’t let this happen to you. Turn to Straight Talk CPAs for clear information on payroll services and employee benefits solutions. You don’t have to navigate these areas yourself when you have expert help available here in New Jersey from Straight Talk CPAs.
You can’t provide everything for everyone, but you may be surprised at the benefits you can make available to make your business more attractive to prospective employees, regardless of the size of your enterprise or how long you’ve been in business. From innovative payroll solutions that save you money, to creative employee benefits solutions that your employees will appreciate, options are available to you, and we’re here to assist.
Ready to find the employee benefit solutions that will work best for you, your business, and your employees? Don’t waste any more of your time. Contact Straight Talk CPAs today to find out what’s available and select what’s best for you!